Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is there any parent here that I can email to ask them a couple of questions about my boyfriends two toddlers?

I need to know a couple of things one is 2 the other 3.Is there any parent here that I can email to ask them a couple of questions about my boyfriends two toddlers?
i can try and help baby_doll_880@yahoo.comIs there any parent here that I can email to ask them a couple of questions about my boyfriends two toddlers?
I am a Parent and I would be happy to answer your questions... I have a toddler who is almost 2 she is 18 months old...
I will try.My kids are 3 and 20 months.





My email is in my profile here.





But one question why cant you post it here?
I will try.. I have 4 children 22, 14, 8 and 3 all girls ( one is a step child)
Sure, dein_85@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment