Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can i become a secondary driver on my parent's policy with 3 cars in the family?

Just found out even with my dad's deal as he works with RBC, it will still cost 5-7 thousand a year. Thats way to much.


its 700 a year to become a secondary driver.


Is there any way to get around the system?


I have a married sister who does not live at home.


We have 2 cars.


IIf i get one will the insurance company know that its mine? Use different insurance company?


Any ideas?Can i become a secondary driver on my parent's policy with 3 cars in the family?
if you parents havetheir names on the title it can be insured by them that is only way to do it.Can i become a secondary driver on my parent's policy with 3 cars in the family?
Three cars, three drivers, and you'll have to be the full-time driver on one of them. With two cars and three drivers, you can be part-time on one, probably the newer or more expensive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment