Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parent PLUS loans-do I need to take out a separate loan out for each year year my son is enrolled in college?

If so, are they considered seperate loans or are they consolidated each time I take another loan? In other words, if he graduates in 4 years will I have 4 separate loans or 1 loan?Parent PLUS loans-do I need to take out a separate loan out for each year year my son is enrolled in college?
They are a separate loan every year. They will check your credit and you must start making payments immediately.Parent PLUS loans-do I need to take out a separate loan out for each year year my son is enrolled in college?
They have a lot of student loans that you just take out one time, such as Sally Mae loans. You have to take it out in your son's name though and you/he don't have to start paying back until after he gets the bachelor/associate's degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment