Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can someone tell me is it normal for parent to dote on only the younger sister?

My mom dote on my younger sister so much that she can get whatever she wants.Even a $250 handphone. But when I have got no money to buy contact lens she will just try to ingore what I say! Why is it like that? I am sadCan someone tell me is it normal for parent to dote on only the younger sister?
It is normal for the youngest to be doted on the most in a lot of households. That doesn't make it right though. Have you tried talking to your parents about it? Maybe when you've said something before, you were upset or angry and being immature.





I would suggest a mature sit down with your parents and discuss how their actions make you feel. Try not to be accusatory or angry or upset when you speak to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment