Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know any piercing shops in the bay area without parent/guardian consent?

I'm trying to get my tongue pierced, but I don't think my parents would approve of that. So therefore, I'm trying to find a place where I can get my tongue pierced without a parent or guardian. Anywhere in the bay area, most preferred san francisco!Does anyone know any piercing shops in the bay area without parent/guardian consent?
i live in so cal. there is a shop down here that pierces without consent. he also tattoos without consent. he also 'sterilizes' his clamps and tubes in a vase full of bleach water that sits on the back of the toilet in his bathroom. i have seen it. f'n disgusting.Does anyone know any piercing shops in the bay area without parent/guardian consent?
I don't think there is such thing as a piercing shop that doesn't need a parent's consent if you are underage. Now answer my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The only shops I know of in San Francisco are scrupulous on checking ID. Same as the ones in Berkeley.





Sorry.
If the shop doesn't ask for ID, it isnt a very good shop.


And getting your tounge pierced there would be a death sentence.
haha i dont know the answer to that but i'm with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment