Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can I give my parents for Parent Night?

Our volleyball team is having parent night on Tuesday. What can the team give our parents that isn't clique? We have our pictures, flowers, and... we need something unique.What can I give my parents for Parent Night?
I say your whole team gets together and you make shirts for them. Make them cool though like tie-dyed and on the backs you can have then say '; I am #3s mommy '; or something like that.What can I give my parents for Parent Night?
well if it were me, since our season hasn't started,


I would give them my very first pair of knee pads,


why, because mine have been through hell and it


just shows how far I go to save a play or what not.


And also because my parents are proud that I


had found my own sport to play and they know how


important my first pair of knee pads are to me, and


the would be happy to get them! :)





~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment