Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the most annoying kid show you have to watch now that you're a parent?

I think the doodlebops are annoying. What show annoys you the most? What kids show do you like? I like charlie and lola lolWhat is the most annoying kid show you have to watch now that you're a parent?
YO GABBA GABBA OMG, is that guy on crack or what? And who the heck do they get to actually be on the show, they must like be serving mandatory community service or something because that is the only way anyone I know would ever be on that show!





Like..well, Diego isn't bad, at least it seems normal even if I do have to watch it over and over and over. What is the most annoying kid show you have to watch now that you're a parent?
I have to disagree with you and my 4 yr old would also. The doodle bops, Hip Hop Harry, Imagination Movers and Yo Gabba Gabba are auto tuned on our tv. those are the faves for the morning along with Higglytown Heroes.





The ones I dread to watch are Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Odd Parents.
The most annoying show I think is Spongebob! I have 3 boys and they think it is the funniest show. I won't let them watch it when I'm in the house, but my husband doesn't mind it so he lets them. Ughh It's sooo annoying!!!


I don't mind watching the suite life of zach and cody or Drake and Josh.
for a while my daughter was into wonder pets, i HATE the stupid duck! but she doesn't watch that now, she watches almost anything, i refuse to watch yo gabba gabba (whatever its called), but 99% of the time she watches dora, which gets old, but its not too bad



everything on the cbeebies channel!!





i find myself watching the bloody telly even when they go down for a nap... and i know all the words!! its stupid!!








mum of 3


30wks 4 days pregnant with #4
^oof teletubbies definitly remember those and im glad they have faded into oblivion.


Wonderpets is by far the worst kids show out there these days, yo gabba gabba is a close second.
Yo Gabba Gabba, Night Garden, Barney, Four Squares
yo gabba gabba or whatever you call it. (even though i'm still preggo) I just don't understand why a grown man wears a spandex-ish outfit on a kids show... ughhhh.. creepy!
I love the Wiggles! We took our son to see them in concert twice!!


My most hated back in the day was Telletubbies! (Anybody remember that them?)
I couldn't stand ';Caillou'; (man, what a whiny kid!). I liked Kipper and I even get a kick out of Spongebob sometimes.
calliou, by far





and to add on: i like fairly odd parents. haha
can't stand wonderpets, but i like handy manny
Barney and the power Rangers Did It In for Me ...Love Pokemon and hip hop Harry
Suite life of Zach and Cody
i cant stand ben10
my kid won't sit and watch telly.





thankfully!
I can't stand wonderpets and i carly but I like spongebob.

No comments:

Post a Comment