Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a single parent of 2 special needs adults. How can I make more money to make ends meet each month?

I make $27800 at my job a year %26amp; my children's SSI payments are $18109 a year. Right now with all my bills, I'm barely making ends meet. My credit is terrible from a past bankrupcy, I need help now so I don't have to sell my home. I'm really at my wits end.I'm a single parent of 2 special needs adults. How can I make more money to make ends meet each month?
There are many ways to work with BeautiControl. They train you to have Spa parties in which you can customize skincare the guests, sell spa/body products and cosmetics. They also train you to determine peoples ';seasons'; and which colors are best for them both in wardrobe and cosmetics, with make-up application techniques. Another route is being Bridal consultant, they supply everything you need to help brides with there big day, regarding dress type, hair style %26amp; veil choice, skincare, make-up and relaxation techniques. Another option is going in to businesses and having mini stress breaks.





I have hosted parties at my house, gone to peoples houses and hosted parties for them, gone into businesses for the stress breaks and now I use the products with my massage clients. The products are wonderful and they sell themselves.





I am pretty new to BC, but so far I love it. I joined for the skincare because I had heard wonderful things about it, and because to remain a consultant and receive the discount on the skincare you just have to place a $100 retail order every 3 months. (minus discount). Now I am building a business for myself, so I can stay at home with my little girl, she is one month old.





BC supplies everything to start your own business. All for $99, what an opportunity!





It's usually $250 to join and receive over $500 in products but this month it's $99!





If you are interested, email me or check out my site listed below in sources.





Good Luck!


Barbie


1029211I'm a single parent of 2 special needs adults. How can I make more money to make ends meet each month?
Hi. I'm earning money online in 2 ways: 1st is reading emails for moner, 2nd is online surveys. If you want to read emails, here's the link:


http://free-kingdom.com/pages/index.php?鈥?/a>


If you want to do surveys I have best ones in my blog here:


http://www.google.com/base/a/1639261/D93鈥?/a>
Buy fluorescent bulbs for all the rooms in your house and buy a 2002 Toyota Prius or a 2002 Honda Insight. (You will save thousands of dollars in gasoline each year)
Do you have to be home at all times? My hubby and I did two local paper routes for a while, we were gone just over two hours every morning, and made $63 a day. It wasn't very fun, and it got old having to get up every single day no matter what, but it was a ton of extra money for us %26amp; was a job that my husband could do before he went to work, and that allowed us to stay home with our daughter- if your main job isn't early in the morning, maybe you could fit something like that in...
You might be able to obtain some help from your local family and children services. It is usually listed as a county department or agency. If they are unable to help you they probably know where you could attain some assistance.
Increasing your income could really help. Selling stuff (like a car, house, sofa, whatever), another job or some overtime is a good short-term solution assuming that the spending is in order.





$27k might hurt now but you should think about what you want to be earning in 5 years. You don鈥檛 want to be in the same situation income-wise. You can find a way to kick up that incomer over 5 years. You have been though a bankruptcy once and are feeling the pinch again; you have to get out of that cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment