Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you have to be with your parent when getting your license?

Hi.





I'm 16 almost 17 and i've had my permit for a little over a year now and I'm ready to get my license. But my parents are *** holes and won't teach me, or let me get taught, to drive therefore, i can not get my license.





My big sister has agreed to teaching me how to drive.





I want to get my license after she is done teaching but, knowing my parents, won't take me to get it...





When I'm able, do i have to have parental consent when getting my license?Do you have to be with your parent when getting your license?
I was 17 when i got mine and my brother took me. They just asked proof of insurance and the car registration. I'm pretty sure the person has to over 21. That's all I remember from when I did it. If you call the DMV they'll probably tell you.Do you have to be with your parent when getting your license?
Well it would help if you gave a State. I'm guessing you aren't required to have a driver's log that has to be GUARDIAN signature. Well possibly if you paid for that much with a driving instructor you'd be ok, but your sister wouldn't be able to do the log since she wouldn't be a licensed instructor. Anyway I was over 18 when I went to get my license, and all they required was registration, proof of insurance, and the license of the driver you were with(to prove that you had a licensed driver).
If you are under 18, you need parental permission to get your learner's permit and your actual license.





When you turn 18, you don't need your parents anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment