Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the youngest age you could see yourself being a parent at?

note: YOURSELF. not people in general, yourself. money, schol, etc. is not to be considered here. I am talking about maturity level.What is the youngest age you could see yourself being a parent at?
Maturity-wise? About 15.What is the youngest age you could see yourself being a parent at?
I was 19 when I got pregnant 20 when I had her and I was mature enough. I think I could have handled it if i was younger, I pretty much raised my younger brothers and sisters, but I wouldn't have liked it like i do now though. I was mature enough to do it, but now that I know what I know now I am glad that I didn't have one sooner. My age was perfect for me to start a family.
oh right, well im pregnant now and im 18 and i believe i am fully capable.


My 7 month old niece lives with me for 6 out of 7 days a week, and i live in my own house with my fiance earning £25,000 a year.





I believe in both levels of maturity and finance i am capable :)
Probably 14 or 15, more or less. (Maturity wise) I've been told I'm very very mature for my age. I can be more mature than some college students.





But if I were to take all the money, school, college, and diapers into consideration, I'd have to be at least 22.
15 is when I really got on the ball with maturity. 14 was iffy, still wasn't quite there. For me it would have been 15.
Me personally, I don't even think I was mature enough when I had my child at 22! To think 14 or 16 is crazy because I was very immature and not ready for sex let alone a baby.





I think that 30 was when I finally matured. Everyone is different.
Any ';mature'; person would realize that they need a job, be able to drive to take their child to the doctors, and a good education before they are ready to have a child.





So when you get to that point, then maybe you are ready.
i would say 28-30 is the best age. u should be far in a career by then and u should have saved enough to start a family. so 28-30. the youngest would be 26, by then u should be adult enough to take care of yourself and your child.
Maturity wise I could be a mommy now. I wouldn't have the money (I'm 14) but I would have the knowledge and abilities to make do for me and my child.
um...i'm pretty mature, but i plan to go to college and get my masters..so if i had to have a kid during that time i guess i would just want to be out of highschool..maybe 18..ya that's the youngest for me
18 That's when I went into the service. Grew up, EXPRESS! 37 years later, I've retired, raised 7 children, seen the birth of 3 grandchildren, seen most of the world and grew a grey beard.
I'm 14 and can see myself being a parents, but that is so not possible seeing that I'm waiting until after marriage.
I was 10 yrs old mature enough 2 take care of my mom she neede help then when I was 13 I was taking care of special needs kids. off and on till I moved.





J J
maturity wise 15. im only 15 but i know im responsible enuff to be a father. not like id want to be a dad at 15 tho lol
16 years old
19-27 atleast.
20

No comments:

Post a Comment