Saturday, August 21, 2010

What was the most funniest thing ur child has done, which left u as a parent embarassed?

My 7yr old son has been so bored these school holidays that he took out a pen and paper and wrote:





';Children for sale $20';...





and hung it up on the fence outside.





U wouldnt wanna know how the neighbour looked at me when he brought the sign in LMAO.What was the most funniest thing ur child has done, which left u as a parent embarassed?
Children for sale? LMAO!!





My daughter has made it her mission in life to embarrass me so picking just one will be hard.





Lets see, OH here we go this is a good one. When my husband was in Iraq my daughter and I moved back in with my parents in Miami, she was 3 when he left. Now as you read this keep in mind my daughter has seen me naked a million times and has never asked about any body part. Well we were in the shower together and she asked me why I had hair on my 'tu-tu' and why it was shaped like a triangle. I simply told her that when she gets older she would have hair there too and she could put it into any shape she wanted. This answer seemed to be good enough for her and she let it go.





LATER that evening we went to a Cuban deli to get dinner for my family and we are standing in line waiting to order our food and my daughter at the top of her lungs yells





';MOMMY I DON'T WANT A HAIR TRIANGLE ON MY TU-TU LIKE YOU, I WANT A TIGER, I LIKE TIGERS, CAN I HAVE A HAIRY TIGER ON MY TU-TU?';





One woman was drinking a pop and starting laughing so hard she spit it out!!! Every one started laughing and the ones who understood english translated for the ones who didn't.





AWW MEMORIES!!





I have tons more trust me!!What was the most funniest thing ur child has done, which left u as a parent embarassed?
My son did the same thing as the first answerer. We were at walmart and he was standing in the big part of the cart and he just farted SO loud (and my kid can do them LOUD) and someone looked at us and I said ';Ethan, say excuse me'; and he goes ';No mama, that was you'; and it was NOT me. He was 2 when he did that. It drives me crazy.





We were also at the social security office and he was being obnoxious and I knew everyone wanted us to leave so finally he walks up to this guy sitting 3 seats over from me and asked a guy if he could sit in his lap...normally I would have called him back but the guy was in his fire fighter uniform and picked him up and held him for a little while. It was cute yet I was still embarrassed.
My daughter was three at the time and it was around Christmas. My mother had made us cookies and she called and asked us if we liked them I said ';Yes and they are all gone!'; Then my daughter, Samantha screamed out ';Yep mommy 'sept the ones with the raisins right? Cause those ones tastes weird!';





LOL





When I was little my sisters and I would get markers and paper in the car and write ';Help we've been kidnapped!'; for fun to see people's reactions..... then one guy called the cops, oopsis.......
Apparently when I was younger, my mum and I went shopping at Ikea. I saw this little boy with his finger up his nose and I went over, pulled his finger out of his nose and said ';DON'T PICK YOUR NOSE!';... and the kid started crying. Oh dear....
My daddy said a few times I would point at people and very loudly say ';F F f atty,,,,';





He would get very embarrassed.





Thank you and good day
My daughter just got potty trained and i was at the doctor's offiice and she kept opn saying '; I gotta go poo poo ';
I took my 6 month old daughter with me to an appointment. She was standing on my lap facing the person I was seeing, and she farted really loud...while SMILING! I was so embarrassed!!
called a police man a butt pirate lol

No comments:

Post a Comment